Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yolo County Cattlemen and Wool Growers Association dinner - dance is Saturday

If live in rural Yolo County or you support the county's agricultural community you should be a member. We would love to have a few more gift certificates and raffle prizes for Saturday night. As President, I have shamelessly asked dozens of businesses to donate this year and have been very surprised by their support. This year's raffle will be outstanding, but I am still asking for more donations.

I am making a pair of spur straps this year, I will even customize them with you initials or brand if you win. Tickets are limited so send me an email asap if you want to join us for Rib Eye steaks, a great raffle and live music Saturday November 8th at the Zamora community hall.

1 comment:

Joe D said...

This event is always such a great time!! I am glad to hear that you have a band this year too. We will see you there at 6pm!!