Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Earth will turn into a Burito Supreme in the Year 2133

Hey, call me crazy, I don't care. I won't be around to laugh at in 2133.

Why do we take stories like this one seriously?

Human race will 'split into two different species'
The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed.

The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.

Sure. It reminds me of someone... Hmmmm who could it be?

I can't wait for the 'Green Jesus' to get a fresh coat of tar and feathers.
Al Gore should be around to mock when his apocalyptic predictions turn out to be fantasy in fifteen to twenty years.


Besides, the two species are here already, take a look.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, what's supposedly going to happen in 2133 is of no consequence, since (according to the edutainment channels) the Mayans have decreed that the world will end in 2012.

Kinda hard to make a burrito supreme out of nothing, y'know.

Anonymous said...

So the world's supposedly going to end five years from now. So what do I do? I renew my driver's license for ten years.