Monday, March 19, 2007

Is it bad when your Bios doesn't recognize your hard drive?

My freaking hard drive went Tango Uniform as my Air Force friend says. That would be t!t$ up for us country folk. If you need further definition, any animal you find on the ranch with it's utter up in the air, that's real bad.

You can all get in line to chastise me for not backing up my critical data. I believe it was over a year since I backed up my photos and other docs. Dang it.

I told my wife I am going to buy life insurance tomorrow. Loosing your data forever, unless the data recovery people can get mine back for $400, is very painful. Kind of like dying without the proper amount of life insurance. Backing up data, getting a full medical check up and having life insurance is something we always mean to do, but it is so easy to put it off until tomorrow or next week.

There is nothing more expensive than regret.

No comments: