Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Almost back to normal

Well, not that I have ever been close to anyone's definition of normal, but with my new hard drive humming along and not too many glitches reloading my operating system and all my programs, I have a fully functioning computer again.

Just to give you another friendly kick in the butt, back up your data. Tonight.

So what did I miss?

Al Gore preaching his gospel of doom, I mean testifying in front of his worshipers in DC?
Saw that. Those poor penguins drowning. I wonder what they did when the earth was much warmer during the middle ages? Damn oxen powered SUVs.

What about Valerie Plame testifying that she was indeed a super secret under cover agent who's cover was blown by Scooter? And did you know that she had no role in sending her hubby to Niger?
Saw that too. She may want to go back and either ask the special prosecutor why he didn't indict anyone for blowing her super secret cover, or maybe she should re-read the memo she wrote recommending her Bush hating husband be sent to look into prewar intelligence?

I covered the non story about the 8 US attorneys.

All this gets me thinking, and you know how dangerous that can be, was I this blood thirty to get President Clinton during his time in office?

Maybe I was, but I don't think anywhere near the crazy, 'invent a scandal' mindset the left and the media is in today. With any luck the country will grow tired of these artificial non-scandal scandals and dump the Democrats in 08'.

I hope Dennis Kucinich will try to impeach the President and the republicans can sweep back into power.

So here is my wish list for today, impeachment in 07' and Fred Thompson in 08'.

I told you it's dangerous when I start to think, or maybe it's the four hours of sleep I have had the past few days.

No comments: