Wednesday, February 09, 2005

CNN's Eason Jordan demands videotape release to clear his good name.

Just kidding, I would like to pose the question, why not?
If were being tarred and feathered day after day by the blogesphere and now that the MSM is starting look into the story, I would be demanding that the videotape of my comments be made public for all to see. If I were innocent.
If Eason Jordan did not say that he thinks the American military is intentionally targeting journalist shouldn't he and CNN be yelling from the tallest tower that it is not true and there is a tape to prove my innocence? Hey, what ever happens in Davos stays in Davos, right.

I really don't care if Eason Jordan gets forced out at CNN. I don't watch their network; unless I want to see Judy Woodruff almost cry on election night. Their ratings are declining and they are playing to a smaller, more liberal audience. Last nights ratings showed almost a 2 to 1 advantage for Fox News. The real scary part for CNN is the younger demographic shows and almost 6 to 1 advantage in a sample this week. The MSM is becoming a reflection of the country, if you are a democrat, watch CNN. If you lean to the right, turn to FNC.
I hope that one way or the other, the Easongate story concludes this week. The MSM's credibility, what's left of it, can't stand the strain.

No comments: