Monday, February 28, 2005

BTK Free zone. and Michael Jackson too

I am sure if I lived near Wichita Kansas or had relatives there I would follow the BTK killer arrest and upcoming trail. I do not, so I will not.

I confess that I may have owned the 'Thriller" album, I cannot be sure, it may have been my sister's album. In any event, I did enjoy Michael Jackson's music at one time. That time being back when he was a young black man. I have not followed his career after his transformation to a middle-aged white woman.

I am sure we will be getting wall to wall coverage of these two stories on Larry King and the rest of the MSM.

The Lebanese government has just fallen. The people of Lebanon may get a chance at democracy after decades of Syrian control. The Hezbollah training camps could be shut down, giving the Palestinian/Israeli talks a chance to succeed. Who cares about Jacko and BTK?

A slow news cycle? Only if you are a slow thinker.

No comments: